The Pursuing Purpose Course is designed in collaboration with the Purpose Journal to help you:
1. Identify Your Gifts- You'll be provided with a link to take a Spiritual Gift assessment, and then we will focus on what those Gifts look like in your life.
2. Discover Purpose- It is important to understand what your Gifts look like in action and how you can use them to make an impact in others lives.
3. Face Your Fears- Everyone has fears when it comes to stepping into something new. We will use take time to identify what those fears are and how to overcome them.
4. Plan for Success- Having a vision and executing the vision are two different things. At the end of this course you will have a written plan and actions steps to ensure that you are clear about how to pursue your purpose.
There are a total of SIX sections that include thought provoking questions, activities, prayer and reflection. Videos are incorporated throughout the course to keep you on track and ensure that you clearly understand each step. Because let's be honest, a video and webinar will help keep you accountable way more that just a book will. That's exactly why this course is perfect for you!
If you still aren't sure if this is a good fit, I want you to ask yourself these questions:
- Can I clearly articulate my purpose in one minute or less?
- Do I manage engagements and events by determining how they fit with my Purpose?
- Do I have people in my life who can guide me or keep me accountable to fulfilling my Purpose?
- Can I articulate my God given gifts and how I am currently using them?
- Am I aware of who I am called to impact and how I am supposed to be reaching them?
If you answered no to any of these questions then you need to take this course! Why? Because if you aren't able to answer these questions with confidence then I'm ninety-nine percent sure that you don't have clarity on what your purpose is and how to pursue it!
The full course objective is for each student to be able to speak to their purpose and have a clear, actionable plan on how to begin living in and on Purpose!
I want you to be able to have clarity and live in your Purpose. To find fulfillment using your gifts and making a difference in the lives of other. Get on board and let's get started. You owe it to yourself!
Hi there! My name is Vanika Lewis and I am the curator of Purpose University, author of the Purpose Journal, a 30 Day Guide toward discovering Gods plan for your life and owner of Pretty N' Purposed, LLC. However, none of that means anything to you until you can understand more about me and how I can help you.
I had my first child at the tender age of 15, and as a teen mom I struggled with understanding who I was and got lost in chasing financial gain over purpose and impact. In my twenties I realized that I needed something more to be fulfilled and began pursuing a relationship with Christ. It was after this that I had a revelation about who God had called me to be and clarity that He was calling me into ministry.
Through my years of serving I was transformed and along the way wad driven to constantly journal. I took note of the things that provided me the greatest revelation, and the nuggets of wisdom I received from studying the Word. After presenting at a large women's event in 2017 God spoke to me and gave me revelation about using my experience to help other women get free and Discover who He was calling them to be. It was then that the birth of Pretty N' Purposed began.
Since then I've spoken at many events, garnered tens of thousands of views of my videos and hosted teachings around Discovering Purpose. I'm real and down to earth, and my approach to ministry has impacted hundreds of women and continues to transform lives today.
I am excited about the opportunity to help you transform your life and welcome you to check out the courses that are currently available. Let's dig in and begin the journey you've been waiting to take!
Learn more about who I am at www.vanikalewis.com
You can also follow me on social @vanikalewis